Forward Me →
This blog is dedicated to all the humorous, serious, religious, political, fanatical, or otherwise interesting emails that get forwarded too frequently. Shouldn't we be able to find them all in one place?
Friday, October 28, 2005
  Becoming Calm→
I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace.

Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and, before leaving the house this morning I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Baileys, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of both Prozac and Valium prescriptions, the rest of the Cheesecake, some Saltines and a box of Chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on to those you feel are in need of inner peace.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Fishers, Indiana, United States

Psychotic, neurotic, over-emotional, nail-biting geek who managed to find a laid-back husband who keeps trying to tell me it's all small stuff. Oh, and he can cook. I love my husband. :)

Links →
Blog Links →
Quick Reference: Attorney's Advice on Identity Theft
A Convoluted String of Random Thoughts
The Ladybug Files
Troy's Travels
Life Sucks, by Troy

Other Links →
JDR Solutions Web Design
iStockPhoto.com

Previous Posts →
US Foreign Relations Solution
The 10 Commandments (Redneck Style)
Getting Even
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children
Never Go "Tit" for "Tat" with a Woman
Three Little Pigs
St. Theresa's Prayer
Social Security
Anagrams
A Prayer

Archives →
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 /


Powered by Blogger